Do Google Now NFL cards work for ANYBODY on the SGS3?

BlackLS3

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have 4 NFL teams added to Google Now. I get notification of the games 2 days before kickoff. I specify that I would like to receive updates on the team each time I see this card, however the respective cards NEVER show up during the game to show the scores. I ask to see a 'sample' card for the sports category during the game, and of course it shows the card for one of my teams as a sample. Why are the cards not actually showing up during the games on my Google Now landing page?

This is on a Verizon SGS3.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have 4 NFL teams added to Google Now. I get notification of the games 2 days before kickoff. I specify that I would like to receive updates on the team each time I see this card, however the respective cards NEVER show up during the game to show the scores. I ask to see a 'sample' card for the sports category during the game, and of course it shows the card for one of my teams as a sample. Why are the cards not actually showing up during the games on my Google Now landing page?

Mine showed up just fine the other day. I am on Sprint.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

They work on my GN2.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App