HELP: Note 3 Developer Options Bug - "Transition Animation Scale"

sirbljm

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Good day people!

I recently got the Note 3 and realized this annoying bug. I used the Note 2 previously and turned off 3 Developer Options to make the device run faster:

"Window Animation Scale", "Transition Animation Scale" and "Animator Duration Scale".

I did the same and turned the 3 options off on my Note 3.

However, whenever after using the Camera, the "Transition Animation Scale" will turn on by itself to 1X but the other 2 options remain off.

One more thing I observed was that the self-facing camera will always revert to "beauty face" even after I selected the "Auto" shooting mode. The main camera has no issues.

This "Transition Animation Scale" bug is really annoying and I wish to seek HELP. My devices have never been rooted and I just wonder why the developer options on the Note 3 can't work like it did on the Note 2. Thanks in advance.

gonwan

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I have the same bug too. For me it often resets to 1.0x when using Quickpic and when specifically jumping from image view to album view. Not all the time but quite a lot. I still haven't pinpointed how to recreate the bug.

Transition animation on 1.0x sucks, makes the phone feel sluggish.

Edit: starting the camera app resets the transition animation to 1.0x

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1