What is the best processor for these type of games that is not pricey?

jayboiandroid

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a new smartphone and I was wondering if a 1.2ghz or 1.5 ghz would make a huge difference in playing these games below:
-Asphalt 7
-Gangstar: Vegas
-Gangstar: Rio
-NOVA 3
-Modern Combat 4
-Minecraft
-GTA III/Vice City
-Rockpocalypse

BTW I'm getting the new smartphone as an upgrade from my HTC One V and if you know any ways to make games play better on my it let me know.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Be careful about relying solely on the clock speed of the processor. Although it is a factor, there are other factors to consider as well, including the GPU (graphics processing unit), especially when considering games.

HorizonProductions

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I would say that the GPU is one of the major factors for the types of games above. Unless your CPU is a bottleneck for a particular game, upgrading it most likely won't improve performance.

GTA 3 for example, looking back at the PC versions recommended CPU requirements: Intel Pentium III 700 MHz or AMD equivalent. So for that particular game an upgrade in processing power won't really make a big of a difference as upgrading the GPU.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Don't shop for processors; any current flagship phone will run any game well. Your list would probably run just fine on late last-gen flagships, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol