How to make VIBER or Tango to work with multi window mode on Galaxy Note 3?

niceguysf

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to make Viber and Tango (both chat app) work for multi window mode on Galaxy Note 3?
I tried Viber and Tango, Both doesn't open multi window or support any. I know it can't be open two of them on the same window but
it should be open with other apps on the same window on Galaxy Note 3. Some other apps like Chaton, Youtube can be open two windows on the same screen ( it has two split windows so you can watch two different youtube on the one window. For example, you can open two differnt snow boarders on one window and compare them. It is awesome.). Multi window mode works with other apps fine.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not all apps are compatible with MultiWindow and that largely depends on the app's developer since they have to use Samsung's API and code that into their apps. However, there's a hack that allows you to use any app in MultiWindow (not all apps run perfectly, but most of them do) that is available for the Note 2 and Galaxy S4; I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it, too, makes the leap to the Note 3 and the Note 10.1 2014 (hopefully since I'm looking forward to getting the latter). You'll need to root your device in order to get this to work once it's released, though, and given the fact that the Note 3 has a seemingly uneraseable flash counter, rooting pretty much voids your warranty.