AT&T Note 2, "no lock" app not working after update

RKight3

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have an AT&T note2. AT&T just had an update, now up to 4.1.2....

Since the update, my favorite app now will not work, the "No lock" app.

This is an app that will allow you to toggle on or off, the screen lock with pattern or code. You turn on screen lock with pattern, (or whatever security type), then use this app to toggle it enabled or disabled...

If the phone is in my pocket, (yeah, note 2 in pocket...lol.) I have lock screen enabled so it won't stay on if a text comes in, or an update / notification. If I'm using phone, I disable the lock screen, so even if the screen times out, the home button will bring it up and back to where I was without a swipe or lock pattern.

So, am I missing something??? I think I have tried all the settings I can see, trying to get the app to work. The only way it works slightly, is if I set the phone to only swipe to unlock, no security. Then I can toggle swipe or no swipe. But that does me no good in my pocket. If a text comes in and wakes the phone up, my pocket can swipe to unlock or just keep the screen on from the moisture? or body heat?, or whatever the screen reacts to.

The app I use is No Lock by BoD... It has always worked on my S3, and worked on my Note2, before this last update.

I tried a few other no lock apps, to no avail... HELP! Please!:'(

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
This app has not been updated in 2 years. It is not surprising that it would stop working on some phones after an OS update. The developer evens says it may not work on some phones for some reason.

RKight3

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I realize the program is older. But, it worked for 1.5 years on my S3, then for a month or so on my Note2 til I updated. My question is if there is something I missed in the upgrade, that I can turn off, to enable apps to toggle/disable the lock screen again?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel