My Verizon Galaxy S4 phone (Android 4.2.2) has all of my ringtones/notifications and alarm files stored on my ext sdcard.
    Recently I had to copy some large files from another sdcard over to my phone, so I popped out my ext sdcard, put in the other and copied the files over just fine.
    Then I popped my original SD card back into the phone, restarted and now all of my ringtones and notifications are set back to the way they were when I first got the phone.

Since the original card was put back in the phone and restarted I'm at a loss as to why this even happened.

I do have a recent nandroid backup and I also have a titanium pro backup but I'm not sure what it is that I restore in order to get my settings back the way I had them. I can't remember the names of the various ringtones and notifications, etc. Can anyone tell me what it is I can restore to get them back?
    I can use nandroid manager to do a selective restore as I don't want to do a full restore of the entire backup unless I have no choice.

Just to be clear, I don't need to restore the actual ringone/notification sound files, just the settings for how I had them set up.
    10-18-2013 12:12 PM