i got the nexus 4. I dont know why everytime i update or install an app and when completed, i got a popup in front bottom that says internal storagespace left: 2gb, 3gb..

its so annoying while updating apps in the background and this kees popping up while an app is done with the update. Please helppp

Posted via Android Central App
    11-04-2013 07:40 AM
    I have the same question but on my S4. Anytime i install or delete and app i get reminded. Rather annoying.
    11-04-2013 08:41 AM
    No way of getting rid of it. In the mean time you can try deleting or uninstalling unimportant info/apps. Sometimes the miscellaneous section can take a bunch of storage, I recommend getting an app in the play store called "clean master" and getting rid of unwanted stuff.
    11-07-2013 02:26 AM
    No way of getting rid of it. In the mean time you can try deleting or uninstalling unimportant info/apps. Sometimes the miscellaneous section can take a bunch of storage, I recommend getting an app in the play store called "clean master" and getting rid of unwanted stuff.
    Have you ES File Explorer installed? ES causes these false storage messages.
    Today ES had an update and after this these messages didn't pop up anymore
    Edit: You might uncheck the option for low storage messages on ES's Settings, Display ...
    nasroco likes this.
    11-07-2013 11:03 AM
    Have you ES File Explorer installed? ES causes these false storage messages.
    Today ES had an update and after this these messages didn't pop up anymore
    Edit: You might uncheck the option for low storage messages on ES's Settings, Display ...
    I have reset my GT-N7100 nearly 3 times thinking that I had something wrong with it. And yes you are right about ES causing this. I have disabled the setting and it's a relief!!
    Thanks a lot for your input on this.

P.S: I have registered here just to thank you
    Adamsberg likes this.
    11-08-2013 11:48 AM