Can I Reset Google Opinion Rewards Settings For An Account?

The Admin

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey.. same thing here... Are you rooted by chance? lol.. I signed up on day one and still waiting to get approved... I am wondering if they are really mad about the whole hacking ingress thing...

JasonShoe

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey.. same thing here... Are you rooted by chance? lol.. I signed up on day one and still waiting to get approved... I am wondering if they are really mad about the whole hacking ingress thing...

Nope, not rooted... It's now been a long time... Starting to really dislike Google...

Ashvinder Assi

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello.

I would like to know if it is possible to reset my email account's information and settings for Google Opinion Rewards. During the beginning part of Google Opinion Rewards, you are asked to put in things such as your occupation, ZIP code, and full name. I was sleeping during the release of this application, and so a younger family member was playing around on my Nexus, they apparently put in a bunch of random information. Obviously, those choices affect the possibilities of receiving surveys, and I would greatly appreciate it if I am able to reset it.

No u can't but I have found a way to do something similar...make another google account and add it to your Gmail then go on google play and switch account then uninstall google opinion rewards and when you download it again it should let u chose a account so u can get money on that account so you can redo it...the only downside is that if u get a new phone u will have to use the account that is valid for google opinion rewards

Hope I helped

Saifai

Apr 9, 2017
Visit site
It does indeed work. However, you need to have more than one Google account added to your phone. I just did it. I have three on mine. I cleared data. When I restarted the app, it asked me which account I wanted to use with the app. I selected a new one and voila!

Guest36853

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
It does indeed work. However, you need to have more than one Google account added to your phone. I just did it. I have three on mine. I cleared data. When I restarted the app, it asked me which account I wanted to use with the app. I selected a new one and voila!

It worked for me too. I've just had the unpaid surveys that asks your address, etc and checks you're real. Go to settings and turn on location history. It was off by default on my phone.

Make sure you spend your credit first. I have more than £1 left on my other account but if I start getting paid surveys, I won't care. And won't risk going back to that account (in Google Rewards app only) in case Google thinks I'm cheating.

My last phone was bricked and it's been 9 long months without a survey on my new phone. Having the app on more than one phone might be an issue but I couldn't uninstall it in my bricked phone.

Good luck!

vineydhiman

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Starting with version 20180516 of Google Opinions Reward, you can not only delete the account, but you can also recreate account as fresh.

To reset account, first delete your account. For that

Launch the app, click on the hamburger icon
Tap on Settings
Tap on Delete Opinion Rewards account
Tap on Delete account.

That's it!

Once done, you can recreate your account just by going through simple registration process. For more details you need can refer to this blog post: (https://geekermag.com/delete-google-opinion-reward-account/)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463