Amazon mp3 no sound

marcalot

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Since The new Galaxy S4 update I can no longer hear my downloaded music on my amazon mp3 app unless I listen on my headphones but even then I have to turn off my headphones and back on for every single song. Anyone rise having this problem? The songs show up and are listed correctly. I can hit play but I get no sound. All other sounds on my phone work fine.

Devilsbane

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I tested on my Galaxy S4 (Sprint) which I upgraded to 4.3 2 days ago. Music plays fine without headphones.

Any chance its playing through bluetooth headphones or something? Sometimes I'll be expecting my phone to make sounds but its being piped through bluetooth for my car but I'm not on auxiliary so I don't hear it. Just a thought

marcalot

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. That's not the problem. When I connect to blue tooth the music does play but i have to restart the headphones after every single song or else there will be no sound. If I go to the Amazon mp3 app and pick a song to just hear without headphones connected the song will just pay without any sound.

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue after I updated yesterday. No sound with or without headphones when playing music on Amazon MP3 Player. The other music apps work fine however. If I come across a fix I will tell you asap ;)

marcalot

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Not from my experience. I searched everywhere and didn't find one solution. The Samsung person at Best Buy didn't know what to do either. She re-installed 4.3 just to see if it would fix the problem and it did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781