stock music player app problems

Thien425

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
This is my first android and I'm still trying to figure it all out. I just started loading music on to my phone and I'm running into some problems. Some of the albums that I load come out perfect, but others are not. For one, they are all out of order, the songs are listed alphabetically instead of their original number on the album. I checked the tags and they seem good so I'm not sure why it is doing that. The second problem is some album covers won't show up. How can I fix these problems?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
If the .mp3 file does not contain the album art you will get a generic icon for the song. (Many of mine are like that.) And yes, they sort alphabetically. You want it different you have to create play lists.

Thien425

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
If the .mp3 file does not contain the album art you will get a generic icon for the song. (Many of mine are like that.) And yes, they sort alphabetically. You want it different you have to create play lists.

How can I edit the .mp3 file? I haven't created any play lists yet but a few albums cane out numerically correct the way they originally are on the album

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae