So I just got my OTA for 4.4 and downloaded the update. So I hit the restart and install button. The installing process ran like it supposed to be until the end part of it. The screen showed the word "error" with the android logo laying down. Then the phone just stayed like that and the screen not changing. So I decided to turn off the phone. Then I booted up the phone again, the google screen shows normally, but after that it shows the screen showing "no command" and I am stuck with that screen now and cannot go in. So I researched about it and find out I need to go to recovery mode. Then I hit the vol up and power button, then hit the recovery mode. It shows the no command screen again. Then I hit the vol down and power button again then choose to wipe the data (it seems that this is the fault). Then nothing happen and I choose try to update it with adb.

Then I follow this video...
    Manually Update the Nexus 4 to Android 4.4 KitKat - YouTube

but then I ended up with this

set_metadata_recursive : some changes failed
    E: Error in /tmp/update.zip
    (Status 7)
    Installation aborted.

Please help me.... So I have been researching and find out that the solution would be to upgrade ClockWorkMod Touch to 6.0.4.3. The problem is how to do it? please tell me step by step coz I'm really an amateur. Also I can't access the phone at all (can't go in, can't access the storage)
    11-22-2013 04:29 AM
    the no command screen is recovery mode

don't switch to clockwork before completing the upgrade if you are using the OTA file from google. Worst case scenario, you will need to flash the factory 4.4 image on to your device.
    11-22-2013 07:47 AM