Autocorrect

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have recently changed over to Android from Windows Phone. The #1 issue I am having is Autocorrect really sucks on Android. I never had to worry about Autocorrect on Windows Phone.

What is the best keyboard. The built in LG one space bar is too small. With Windows phone I learn to trust the Autocorrect as it was very accurate. What are some thing I can do to fix this. I am currently using swift key and it is pretty bad with Autocorrect but the keyboard itself is great I just hate when it changes a word that isnt misspelled.

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Try out the Google keyboard then go into settings turn the auto correct to aggressive you will prob like that works great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Try out the Google keyboard then go into settings turn the auto correct to aggressive you will prob like that works great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

The biggest issue with the Google keyboard is if I back space to the word it repeats the word. A reason to backspace is to fix a spelling for example it does this: happy ThanksgivingThanksgiving

Still haven't found a solution. This is the #1 thing I hate about Android. I have thought about putting my sim back into my Lumia 920 as I type a bunch of emails from my phone for work when I am on the go.
Currently I am still using my SwiftKey

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome