Huawei Vitria Connection Problem

burrism

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
On my Vitria with MetroPCS, the service seems just fine. My problem is one that the TMobile and MetroPCS people say is common and nothing can be done about it.
When I am home, I am always connected to my WIFI network automatically and have no problems. However, when I go out, I am OK until I hit the mall or even Best Buy. Once I approach, the phone begins to indicate no connection and even when I try to connect to the Mall guest Wi Fi, it wont authenticate to their system and I get no service. I have tried every iteration of Wi Fi off-on...data on-off, etc., but nothing. Once in a while, for whatever reason, the phone connects for a while and after a few minutes, goes down. My laptop or iPad with no data service has no trouble connecting to the mall Wi Fi.

Since I have unlimited data, I would hope that when I am away from my home network, I could connect, but no luck. Most likely that the mall area has poor data connection, but in the past with Sprint, I never had a problem talking and listening while there.
Perhaps somone who has been there can suggest how to maintain a connection. I have installed virtually every android app related to connecting and maintaining a connection in situations such as mine, but it seems like evey one either does nothing or screws up what little connectivity I have.

Thanks in advance..