Font size in text messages. How change it?

jason49mac

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.
Such a simple fix.
Have to remember a lot of unctions use the Up/Down volume, including booting with power + Vol (down) together:cool:

Chanda Norton

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
the volume rocker button did not work for my LG L70...the text size is DRIVING ME NUTS..is there any other way to decrease the size of the font for my text messages...

the phone is so annoying because of that.

Grannty bhoy Dock

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
the volume rocker button did not work for my LG L70...the text size is DRIVING ME NUTS..is there any other way to decrease the size of the font for my text messages...

the phone is so annoying because of that.
If you go into settings and click manage apps, in the message settings you should see an option to change font size, hope this helps but depends on the handset I think

AmberWV304

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
It would be very nice if Android would release a version so you can specify font styles and font sizes for each different thing and also allow us to use colored fonts and font styles that the recipient can see when receiving a text from you. The only thing that worked for me on my LG K8 was the pinch screen for adjusting the font size. Although I had selected Very Small as my font size, my text message font was huge! The pinch screen definitely works, thanks for sharing that information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781