my samsung s3 sayn usb device connected not recognised

chiku khomba

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
hi,

my Samsung s3 phone says usb device connected not recognized when i connect to any PC even though other phones similar to mine does connect. i have tried many tricks from different sources but it still doesn't help. when i connect it in the custom mode by starting the phone with pressing Home/power and volume buttons it is recognized and says device ready to use but the moment i swict the phone in normal mode it goes back to not recognized. anyone with an idea whats happening and a solution pliz

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
hi,

my Samsung s3 phone says usb device connected not recognized when i connect to any PC even though other phones similar to mine does connect. i have tried many tricks from different sources but it still doesn't help. when i connect it in the custom mode by starting the phone with pressing Home/power and volume buttons it is recognized and says device ready to use but the moment i swict the phone in normal mode it goes back to not recognized. anyone with an idea whats happening and a solution pliz

Don't use USB hub or front USB ports. Use the USB ports on the back of your PC. If using laptop try change the ports.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11