Updated to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 have a question??

impalagurl82

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I recently updated to ICS 4.1.2 It seems to have fixed my issue but when on twitter I used to have clipboard as an option but now i just have paste. So does that mean it just over writes now as opposed to me having my different options before I updated??:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Updated to Ics 4.1.2 have a question??

You can longpress a word, URL, etc, and it should bring up a series of icons. One that looks like 2 pieces of paper is copy and that goes to your clipboard. When you want to paste, you just longpress at the cursor and paste will show up.

impalagurl82

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

Thanks.:cool: I figured that out but I was wondering why I cant actually see my clipboard. Before the update I could actually go to it and pick a message I wanted to use for twitter. It seems now I don't have that option.Does that make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Thanks.:cool: I figured that out but I was wondering why I cant actually see my clipboard. Before the update I could actually go to it and pick a message I wanted to use for twitter. It seems now I don't have that option.Does that make sense?

It does make sense, but the last OEM I knew of that did it that way was Samsung, and I don't think they have a viewable clipboard anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site

I recently updated to ICS 4.1.2 It seems to have fixed my issue but when on twitter I used to have clipboard as an option but now i just have paste. So does that mean it just over writes now as opposed to me having my different options before I updated??:confused:

You mean JB 4.1.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith