Downloaded Internet Images not appearing in Gallery

Bryn Lewis

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a Galaxy 10.1 Note. I was helping my son with his homework by showing how to download some images. I was then printing them via the epson print app. Some of them automatically appeared in gallery in the download folder. This however was random and in some cases they didn, t appear. Has anyone got any ideas why.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why it would be random, but here are a few things to check;

Go into your app drawer and open Downloads and check that the files are indeed downloading. There could be an error or other issue with the download and these errors sometimes do not notify you that the task failed.

Go into your Gallery app and open the menu and go to Show/Hide Albums and check that the folder Downloads is visible to your gallery. This assumes that you are printing from the share feature in the gallery.

Download a file manager if you do not already have one, Astro and ES are quite popular but there are hundreds more. Then browse to SD>Download or SD>My Documents>Download and ensure that the files are there. You may have more than one download folder so be sure to check them all. With the file manager you can also just search for the file by name if you can recall any portion of the title and try to print it from there. Astro offers this print feature not sure of ES or others. Also if you are using an Epson printer there is a very nice Epson app at the Google Play.

Post back if you need more assistance.

Bryn Lewis

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Astro file manager provides a great solution for printing. Doesn't explain why not all photos pop I to Dropbox though. Also Evernote doesn' t appear in list if export options. Thanks for help though.

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Glad something is working for you. Astro is a great app with some really nice features. Have you checked the reviews at Dropbox lately to see if others are having this issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana