Galaxy Note 10.1: Flashed ROM now having problems when booted.

johnnie 65

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
i tried flashing a rom didnt work out now when my GALAXY NOTE 10.1 GT-N 8010 boots up it comes to a android icon ,at the bottom it say welcome to GT-N8010 WITH A WHITE HAND COMING UP SHOWING WHERE TO BEGIN setup when i start a message comes om saying unfortuantly setup wizard has stopped i have tried a factory reset in settings ans a reset and data wipe in recover . can this be fixed or do i chuck it a way the funny thing is the line of apps at the bottom i can open them .

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: booting up

Hello,

First did you make a backup in your custom recovery before flashing? This would of been an easy escape route.

Second, don't give up hope this soon. As long as its booting up and you can get into your custom recovery you have options. I would try doing a factory reset in your custom recovery CWM/TWRP and flashing the ROM again. OR you could find another ROM, one that has a proven reputation of working and download it to computer, transfer it to your device while its still being recognized by your computer and then flash that ROM.

If it was me I would do the latter first. Get a another option to flash on the device NOW while its still recognized by your computer before something more drastic happens and you lose that option.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Flashed ROM now having problems when booted.

You can try to find a stock ROM online. I would try Samsung updates.com

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

johnnie 65

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: booting up

i tried a rom as u suggested a pic of the rom come on then it seems to freeze on me i have to reboot after waiting 5 mins or so

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Did you clear cache and factory?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

johnnie 65

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site

yes i did igot it running had to try reset and wipe 3-4 times rom is working fine thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia