Help?!! Status Bar crashed?

Kawiesh

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone
I have an Alcatel One Touch S'Pop (4030A), running 4.1 Jellybean.

One dat I was using an app called "super statusbar" which changes the style of the
status/notification bar. I was busy with the app, but the battery dies, so the phone shut down. After that I charged the phone and after it
was charged, I turned it on. I saw a message
"com.google.system ui not responding" force close. Since then the notification bar
has disappeared :(... Also tried factory reset, nothing
worked. Also "recent apps" isn't working. The phone
is useless now.
--
What can I do to fix this?
Any suggestions?

Please help... Thanks :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you did the factory reset, do you know if you had the setting on that automatically restores all of your apps, under Settings>Backup & Restore? It's possible that Super Statusbar got reinstalled automatically, and then caused the glitch.

See if you can boot into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps, and can help troubleshoot if the problem is an app you installed, or if it's a system problem. I didn't find instructions for Safe Mode for you particular phone, but on another Alcatel phone, the steps were:

1. Press and hold the Power button until the Power Off menu appears.
2. Press and hold the Power Off selection until a dialog box comes up asking if you want to reboot into Safe Mode.
3. Select Yes.
4. To get out of Safe Mode, simply reboot the phone as you normally would.

Romario Myers

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm Using AN Alcatel Onetouch spop 4030A Having The Same Problem, After Using Super Status Bar A Message ComesUp Saying Unfortunately Com.Android SysteMui Has StoppedGive, And I'm Forced To Press Force Close,HelpPlease? Your ReplyTo The First Complaint Didn't Work

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is Super Status Bar a preinstalled system app, or something you installed yourself? If it's something you installed, have you tried uninstalling it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers