Moving apps to SD card

Bennett Preskill

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased a new 8GB micro SD card for my Optimus L9, the intention was to allow me to move my current apps from my internal storage to the SD card, and download new apps to the SD card. I have tried the strategy of clicking on an apps setting and clicking the button that should be halfway down the page that allows me to move it from the internal storage to the SD card, but the button, for any of my apps, does not appear. It's not like its there and I cant click it, its really not even there. Please help me.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased a new 8GB micro SD card for my Optimus L9, the intention was to allow me to move my current apps from my internal storage to the SD card, and download new apps to the SD card. I have tried the strategy of clicking on an apps setting and clicking the button that should be halfway down the page that allows me to move it from the internal storage to the SD card, but the button, for any of my apps, does not appear. It's not like its there and I cant click it, its really not even there. Please help me.

Apps to SD card doesn't work anymore. Google killed it off a while ago, so app developers don't enable it. Even if it was an option, most of it would still be on the internal storage :-\

Posted via Android Central App