How to retrieve all my Lost System Apps

huntress7287

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Help pls.. I rooted my 4.2.2 jellybean Android phone and using the Root Explorer app, I transferred all my system apps to my Sd card hoping to increase my phone's internal memory. After doing that, my phone rebooted and all the phone's system apps were gone!!!!!.. like the calendar, launcher, browser, dialer, contacts, File explorer and everything else.. Now using mc pc, I was able to download a few system apps like browser.apk and tried re installing it on my phone but it won't. . .THe error was "App not installed".. I think the reason was because I have also transferred the "downloader.apk something" into my sd card that's why I was unable to download apps now.. Begging Please help.. Cant use my phone now.. Do you have anything you can recommend for me to fix this?..I would really appreciate it! Gonna wait for ur reply.. Thank you!

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Help pls.. I rooted my 4.2.2 jellybean Android phone and using the Root Explorer app, I transferred all my system apps to my Sd card hoping to increase my phone's internal memory. After doing that, my phone rebooted and all the phone's system apps were gone!!!!!.. like the calendar, launcher, browser, dialer, contacts, File explorer and everything else.. Now using mc pc, I was able to download a few system apps like browser.apk and tried re installing it on my phone but it won't. . .THe error was "App not installed".. I think the reason was because I have also transferred the "downloader.apk something" into my sd card that's why I was unable to download apps now.. Begging Please help.. Cant use my phone now.. Do you have anything you can recommend for me to fix this?..I would really appreciate it! Gonna wait for ur reply.. Thank you!

There is nothing that could help you out in retrieving all the applications that has been lost by the because of the some....... Now, you only have to install it one by one. What you can do is go to your gmail account and look for the applications you have in the history!!!

adrianna nabella

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
can i ask for something.
My SD card facing a problem where it not detect all the files so sudden
And the i think that the card are too old since i used it on 2011
So, i got my new Sony SD Card for my smartphone.
Only 4GB / class 4 .
But it remain the same, the SD card cant be recognized to my two phones.
How to solve all these ?