LG Optimus L9 not working anymore, com.android.phone error

brigeatenex

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I was at my friend's house and I was playing with my phone, it was okay, I didn't see any signs of trouble. I put my phone away because I was downloading an app (Clash of Clans) on google play and when I came back, the screen was all white, it showed word "encoding" (the phone is in Lithuanian language so I don't know what's the exact word) and only one button to choose, which was saying "Restore phone". There was no other way to close this window or do something so I restarted the phone by putting the battery out. When I wanted to turn on the phone, it just stayed on LG logo (when turning it on LG logo immediately starts shining but it didn't). I waited for literally 30 minutes and after that it somehow turned on but showed the same "encoding" window, with another message saying "com.android.phone process stopped working". I even tried pressing restore phone button but it doesn't respond. What should I do? I didn't do anything to that phone, didn't try to root it or something, I tried to hard reset it but it just turns on and only shows that LG logo. Phone is running Android 4.1 (don't remember the exact number now).