Dont know how to disable keyboard vibration on Alcatel One Touch M Pop OT-5020X

shackattack97

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi i need a little help.I bought this phone (Alcatel
One Touch M Pop OT-5020X) in Serbia and i cannot turn off the keyboard vibration.And it has a 4.1.1. jelly bean version.but it has diffrent options (i cant find the heptic feedback on this phone) it only has language,and what keyboard should i use.PLEASE HELP!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
One Touch M Pop OT-5020X) in Serbia and i cannot turn off the keyboard vibration.And it has a 4.1.1. jelly bean version.but it has diffrent options (i cant find the heptic feedback on this phone) it only has language,and what keyboard should i use.PLEASE HELP!

Welcome to the forums.
Try Settings>Language and Input. There you should see the keyboard and there should b a settings icon next to it on the right. Click that and vibrate options should be there.

Jhaymharkz Ofrecio

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Try Settings>Language and Input. There you should see the keyboard and there should b a settings icon next to it on the right. Click that and vibrate options should be there.:)

GeorgiaGyrl

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I know this thread was a long time ago, but I just had to reply anyway and say a big THANK YOU!! My wife's phone has been driving me crazy ever since she got it, but I could not figure out how to shut it off! I know this tip was for the vibrate feature, but I looked in there and found how to silence the key clicks when she types something. I'm so glad, I have peace now! Thank you so much!:D!:D

Mrsnichols2015

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
Omg thank you guys so much. It was driving me crazy.