a good email app?

SteveDBMe

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Good evening.
I was just going through my email on my computer, and found myself thinking about having an email app for the phone, which would provide me with the same control for junk settings to remove junk mail.
Does anyone know of a good app which would do that?
Tyia.

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Good evening.
I was just going through my email on my computer, and found myself thinking about having an email app for the phone, which would provide me with the same control for junk settings to remove junk mail.
Does anyone know of a good app which would do that?
Tyia.

Posted via Android Central App

Good email apps that I use are aquamail and maildroid.

Other mail applications that I have heard good things about:

Cloudmagic

K-9 mail

Blue mail

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

LillianBehj

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I am running MailDroid 3.31 on my HTC Sensation XL for more than a year without any trouble, there is only a fishy thing which has made me post it on here. The thing is when I receive a new e mail/(s) beside the number of received e mails shown, sometimes, again I emphasis "sometimes", an asterisk appears right next to my account name and after I click on my account name >>>> inbox >>>> where list of senders and subjects are visible, if I just revert to the account page again without opening any of the new e mails, where my account name is shown, I can see the asterisk no more, but only the figure which shows the number of unread e mails.

This cryptic asterisk has made me wonder whether my account is running on another colleague's phone/device for example? Because a colleague installed MD on my phone and sometimes I wonder maybe he has memorized my password and is running my account on his device as well!!!

I am a bit paranoid now....

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am running MailDroid 3.31 on my HTC Sensation XL for more than a year without any trouble, there is only a fishy thing which has made me post it on here. The thing is when I receive a new e mail/(s) beside the number of received e mails shown, sometimes, again I emphasis "sometimes", an asterisk appears right next to my account name and after I click on my account name >>>> inbox >>>> where list of senders and subjects are visible, if I just revert to the account page again without opening any of the new e mails, where my account name is shown, I can see the asterisk no more, but only the figure which shows the number of unread e mails.

This cryptic asterisk has made me wonder whether my account is running on another colleague's phone/device for example? Because a colleague installed MD on my phone and sometimes I wonder maybe he has memorized my password and is running my account on his device as well!!!

I am a bit paranoid now....

Just change your email passwords. You should be doing that already.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon