lock screen

Lordklutz

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, what do you guys use for a lock screen? I've been having a little trouble finding one that I like.

I like would like to have a clock/weather app, shortcuts to phone, camera, and messaging, battery indicator, and notifications for missed calls and texts. Another big thing for me is the ability to turn off wifi/noise/and screen brightness from the lockscreen

...any suggestions?

I real bonus would be to be able to play google play music from the lock screen.

Thank you all

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
What device are you using?
I used to use Holo locker before I started using custom ROMs. Very similar to the stock Android lockscreen and you can use DashClock to add extensions for things on your lock screen. Also, depending on your phone, there could be built in options that allow you to add widgets, so that you don't need to install third party apps.
Play Store link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.mobint.locker&token=ZE9F5p3R

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I used to use widget locker but found it buggy. Now a days with the help of Zooper i have my phone set up exactly how i like it so i do feel a need to customize the lock screen. I just want to pass it to get to the good stuff ;)