Help. System Panel Monitor

awriternot

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
My phone is lagging so bad, I do the partition wipes, & run system panel but I don't know what it means.. Lol can someone take a look at them & 1. Explain what they mean & 2. See if they can tell what's going on? I also took a pic of the app sucker app. The
sy5y3ema.jpg
ne5egere.jpg
5edabaza.jpg
9u8y6avy.jpg
ajyju9aq.jpg
tyvu6yvu.jpg
azagagyt.jpg
ajehaqub.jpg
ujagerub.jpg
!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You either have a Droid Razr or Razr Maxx, right? My old Razr Maxx really started slowing down the past 6 months or so before I switched to my current Nexus 5. There are lots of posts in the Razr forums about lagginess as well, but no one has really been able to pinpoint the cause. Factory resets and cache partition wipes seem to help temporarily, but things end up bogging down after a short time. Personally, I suspect it has to do with ongoing Google Play Services updates not playing nice with the Razr's aging TI OMAP processor (which is no longer made nor supported, since TI got out of the business in 2012). The people who don't complain about lag almost always have rooted their Razrs and installed custom ROMs, so that might be your best bet.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I hear you. It's actually one of the main reasons I ended up switching from Verizon to T-Mobile--Verizon just wouldn't be flexible with the upgrade date (after unceremoniously changing it from 18 months to 24 months), and I was getting increasingly frustrated with the poor performance of the phone as well as the shockingly mediocre LTE speeds where I live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs