Is using so much ram can drain the battery ??

Karim Yousry

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
My battery started to drain fast and i dont know why .. i thought because my ram is always used highly .. my ram is 1gb and the average using of it while i'm not opening any apps is about 68% to 73% .. is that even normal !! .. and can this cause my battery to drain !!?

Sharishth

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
using anything in an smartphone too much can drain the battery specially when it come to hardware. yeah it could be one of the reasons but there are other reasons too. you can always use great apps like clean master (available at play store). Or your phone is old now.another possibilities are that your screen brightness is too high or your wireless connections like Bluetooth or Wi-fi is kept on for a long time or you don't have good battery backup.Sometimes features of phone also takes up much of a battery like nexus 5.
also try searching for battery saving tips.

Game Zone

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
There are background apps who are running , drain baterry and RAM freeze them with Titanium Backup or try a task killer

Posted via Android Central App

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
There are background apps who are running , drain baterry and RAM freeze them with Titanium Backup or try a task killer

Posted via Android Central App

Don't use a task killer. It is normal and actually good for the phone if the RAM is full. That is how Android works. Task killers can actually make the phone slower and/or use more battery.