Help wanted for dead 10.1 inch megapad tablet

Paul True

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi all i purchased a 10 inch megapad 8 tablet with android jellybean 4.2 loaded system - i have somehow managed to mess it up - i switch it on and only see a battery charging screen that does nothing? i have tried the on off and volume re-set way of re-booting but it does nothing? i think i need to fully reload the jellybean system again and desperatley need a link or info of where i can download it - then when i have it do i need to load it to an sd card to start re-load? pleased for any help thankyou paul:'(

snoma01

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know whether my comments would help u but, I recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 wifi android 4.4 kit kat to be used in Japan. The product was shipped from Hong Kong. The electrical charger was Hong Kong specs and could not use it in Japan. I used an electrical adapter but it did not properly recharge. All I saw was battery but it wasn't charging.
I went to electric department store and purchased an electrical adapter for about $8 and now i can charge beautifully. I can use my Galaxy.

snoma01

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you buy this tablet brand new, or was it used? If it was used, it's possible it may have been rooted (i.e., modified to give the user more total control over the system), and that might have led to your current problems. However, if you bought it brand new, it shouldn't be rooted, in which case it may be a problem with the hardware or the system software (which can always be unreliable with these lesser-known manufacturers).

But try this first--hold the Power button down for at least 15 seconds, and see if the device starts up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia