problems with modified device

mekrunner

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
So my friend took my phone to be "unlocked" so that I could use it with my new provider. Its a galaxy s3 and it came back a lot more sluggish and annoying to use. My main issue with it is that I dont get OS updates for it, some options (such as proximity sensor and call settings) are completely missing, theres my new provider logo splattered everwhere and a full battery doesnt even last one hour, not to mention its not usable while charging.

Can i recover factory settings? And if so will it be locked to a single network again?

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
So my friend took my phone to be "unlocked" so that I could use it with my new provider. Its a galaxy s3 and it came back a lot more sluggish and annoying to use. My main issue with it is that I dont get OS updates for it, some options (such as proximity sensor and call settings) are completely missing, theres my new provider logo splattered everwhere and a full battery doesnt even last one hour, not to mention its not usable while charging.

Can i recover factory settings? And if so will it be locked to a single network again?

i experienced this with my s3 and all i did was connect it to kies and updated it it shoud go back to normal factory settings mine did :) hope this helps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae