How to move apps: Int. Stor > Phone Stor

drjim32

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I have a Doogee DS500
Android 4.2

I have 1 GB Internal storage (for apps) But my apps if i add all MB's... take less than 400MB's... i wonder where the rest goes up to 1GB...
So I want to make use of the "empty" 1.8GB phone storage (which is for pictures or music which i dont have anyway)...
And the questions are:

1. How do I move apps installed in "Internal Storage" (like all apps) into "Phone Storage".... (I m not talkin for SD... i dont have an SD...)
2. A side question... I added up all the MB's from all apps... they are around 400MB's... where is the rest of the memory consumed..?

Thank you all for your time in advance

drjim32

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I do have the default File manager... i used others too... but the thing is... i can transfer files like music from my PC to that big empty phone storage... but for the apps.... its just NOT visible or smth... i cant get the "move" button anywhere to transfer them from internal storage to phone storage.... but how is it possible for the phone to "recognize" apps from other files... and not allow me to transfer them there but allow me to transfer music...

yanty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm unable to download app in play store? Line is good no offline. I'm used application android 4.2 & using a tablet lenovo a3000. Kindly pls helps on this.

wally18324

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe someone can give me some insight on this dilemma .I am running the 4.3 mk3 deknoxed and rooted, odexed rom for sprint galaxy s3. Going back and forth with CM11 nightly.
1) When moving apps to ext sdcard goes well, but when I reboot it gets stuck at the Samsung logo. Note not moving system apps, widget apps..
2) When going from CM11 nightly to Rooted stock, I lose the backup.

Besides those two issues, everything is perfect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza