Want to unlock my Network of Samsung s3 4gLTE

samiimran

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to unlock my network in samsung s3 4gLTE.
I have android 4.0.4 version running and can't update it.

so kindly help me on this.

Thanks
Sami

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Not sure which variant you have, but if you fulfilled the terms of your contract with the carrier then they should sim unlock it for you at no charge

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

JD Alston

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 model SCH-i535 Verizon with 4.1.2. I was able to make calls and use messageing. I rooted it and unlocked it with bootstrap CWM trying to get the data to work. I still can't get data (internet) to work with T-Mobile sim which has 5gb of data to use. I tried to do some rom changes but now I have lost all APN information. Not even the Verizon APN is showing. I can't add any APN information. I get the message that it isn't allowed. I reset it to factory without success. It will no longer let me make calls or message nor access data. I am looking to downgrade to 4.1.1 in hopes of getting the sim to work for T-Mobile.
Does anyone have a download link for 4.1.1 for the SCH-i535 Galaxy S3??

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Not really familiar with it, but once you get it back to stock, with the latest update, you would just need to edit the apn. You would only get 2g on tmobile

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Jessica Alston

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I got it to make calls and mms again.... but still can't get data (internet) ti work. I am alsi havibg troubke getring it rooted again after I reset to factory.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084