ZTE Unico LTE SD card apps shortcuts

psdnakita

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I got the ZTE Unico LTE about 3 weeks ago. it's been a great phone other then one little problem. when I had my Samsung proclaim if I installed apps on a SD card the shortcuts would stay on the home pages until when the phone is turned off and back on until the SD card loads just be blank and then load app picture when SD card loads. well with the ZTE phone when you turn off and back on the phone it clears all shortcuts of any apps that is installed on the SD card and I have a lot installed on SD card because I have a 32gb card so there is almost no point of making any shortcuts. is there any fix to this?

Tomahawk143

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Ito have the same issue is there A solution? Help ! !
I got the ZTE Unico LTE about 3 weeks ago. it's been a great phone other then one little problem. when I had my Samsung proclaim if I installed apps on a SD card the shortcuts would stay on the home pages until when the phone is turned off and back on until the SD card loads just be blank and then load app picture when SD card loads. well with the ZTE phone when you turn off and back on the phone it clears all shortcuts of any apps that is installed on the SD card and I have a lot installed on SD card because I have a 32gb card so there is almost no point of making any shortcuts. is there any fix to this?

Rollwiththis

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Install a different launcher such as Nova Launcher from the Play Store. After reading many post I saw one that said the phone loads the home screen before it checks the SD card or something like that. I have personally been using Nova Launcher for about a month now and I can restart my phone as many times as I want and still have the SD shortcuts be on the home screens. Plus Nova Launcher has several other awesome features.

Hope this helps.