GS4 4.3 ROOT help?

BadgerVadge907

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to root my brother's s4, I did it before with mine, but it was before the 4.3 update. I think it is KNOX that is making it hard. I rooted mine last year no problem just doing the tar/md5 dump bootloader with ODIN 3.7 but all of these new 4.3 methods are confusing and use the ADB and emulators and whatnot. and motochopper never works so forget that simple bs.
It would probably be easier if I downgrade back to 4.2 but i dont know how to do that.
SO, anyone who has rooted with 4.3 please help.

model: SGH-I337

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to root my brother's s4, I did it before with mine, but it was before the 4.3 update. I think it is KNOX that is making it hard. I rooted mine last year no problem just doing the tar/md5 dump bootloader with ODIN 3.7 but all of these new 4.3 methods are confusing and use the ADB and emulators and whatnot. and motochopper never works so forget that simple bs.
It would probably be easier if I downgrade back to 4.2 but i dont know how to do that.
SO, anyone who has rooted with 4.3 please help.

model: SGH-I337

you cannot downgrade due to bootloader lock, it will prevent you from downgrading
also if you try to downgrade it will damage the EFS folder

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
you can't do that. bootloader lock is an powerful security systems you can't bypass it, still developers are search a way to bypass it

Ready to help you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci