Apps Stops Automatically on opening

Akhil Chandran1

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm using Micromax Canvas fun a 74 android phone with jellybean.Last Day i updated my apps using Mobogenie PC Client and I got a new problem.Some of my apps started to misbehave after this Update. Like,If i try to open MX player,It says "Unfortunately MX Player has stopped".I tried uninstalling it and installed it again.No use.Still it shows the same problem.
Help me Guys.Not my MX player has problem.Even Google search has this problem.It stops after i try to search something.
Please give me a lead. Thanks in Advance.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm using Micromax Canvas fun a 74 android phone with jellybean.Last Day i updated my apps using Mobogenie PC Client and I got a new problem.Some of my apps started to misbehave after this Update. Like,If i try to open MX player,It says "Unfortunately MX Player has stopped".I tried uninstalling it and installed it again.No use.Still it shows the same problem.
Help me Guys.Not my MX player has problem.Even Google search has this problem.It stops after i try to search something.
Please give me a lead. Thanks in Advance.

Well, @Akhil tell you what the problem with after market stores is you can't trust on them, I mean I doubt that you have updated to unstable version of the application. Always install or update the application from the Google Play Store because the application available over the Google PlayStore is most stable ! Now what you can do is uninstall the application and then again try downloading and installing the application from the Google Play Store. Here try I can justify the reason behind it And your app has crashed

Akhil Chandran1

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Kelly Burby,

Thanks for your advice.Actually I uninstalled all those apps from my phone and re-installed it from Google play.But it still shows the problem.And the thing to be noted is the app still crashes after downloading it form Google play,wasn't updated with the Mobogenie PC Client.But the apps which i have updated with the same,works fine after doing so.. And now..one more thing, will my contacts(which is stored in my phone memory) get deleted after restoring my phone ? and is it a good way to restore my phone..? Please Help..Thank you in advance.