Help! Android Browser has a Black Bar on Top

kouhei07

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Help! Somehow, whenever I use the default android browser for my Galaxy Note 2, starting from the last jellybean update, there's like a black bar on top of the browser and the only way to remove it is to show the url bar and close the url bar. It normally shows up whenever I go to any websites by typing something on the url bar or by opening a link using a new window.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Help! Somehow, whenever I use the default android browser for my Galaxy Note 2, starting from the last jellybean update, there's like a black bar on top of the browser and the only way to remove it is to show the url bar and close the url bar. It normally shows up whenever I go to any websites by typing something on the url bar or by opening a link using a new window.

Goto the application manager and try clearing the cache and the data stored by the stock Android app. I am pretty much sure that it is going to fix up !

kouhei07

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I was actually looking for the default android browser under the application manager, but somehow unable to find it on the running apps including when I choose "All". I would like to use the other browser apps, but I normally use android browser due to the quick controls where I don't have to press the "menu" button to view the settings and such.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci