Setup Wizard unfortunetly stopped Help Needed Quick

Sarvesh Gokarn

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
My cell phone zen 503 android 4.2.2 jeally bean..i have rooted this phone by farma root application and all worked fine ! after that i removed system application like playstore ,playservice,google acount .some system app to free my internal memory .it worked fine after removing but the problem afterall to refresh i done factroy resotre format when it on it shows welcome msg and skip anyway ,,i skipped to finish it but lanuage option to skip it displays welcome setup wizard unfortunatly stopped ..i cannot open handset menu ...any solution i bought set nly 2days before plz give me correct help thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My cell phone zen 503 android 4.2.2 jeally bean..i have rooted this phone by farma root application and all worked fine ! after that i removed system application like playstore ,playservice,google acount .some system app to free my internal memory .it worked fine after removing but the problem afterall to refresh i done factroy resotre format when it on it shows welcome msg and skip anyway ,,i skipped to finish it but lanuage option to skip it displays welcome setup wizard unfortunatly stopped ..i cannot open handset menu ...any solution i bought set nly 2days before plz give me correct help thanks
These issues are a result of deleting the Google services (Play) and any other associated Apps and services. If you made a backup of those services get those installed. Otherwise, you'll have to restore the factory image onto the device if one is available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance