Games That Reset....

PureChaosX

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
So, as the title says, hopefully... I have this problem whereby after I finish a game session, for instance when I finish a level or time runs out, the game resets itself, and goes through the loading process again, displaying all the company logos and such.

This also happens when an advert appears after I finish a game session. I'll tap the X to close the ad, and the game just reboots, like I've just loaded the game from the desktop.

At the moment, this has happened to Sonic Dash, Sonic Jump/Fever, Coindozer, Rally Racer Drift to name but a few. Any idea why this could be happening? I'm using a Sony Xperia XP (C5303) that has been upgraded to the finally-released Android 4.3 (unbranded UK).

It's pretty annoying, I've no idea if my data is saved before it resets. It doesn't even give me a chance to make any other selections before it resets. Any help would be.. well, helpful :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how on a Sony, but I am wondering if a cache clear in recovery would help.

Edit: It looks like it is power off, then hold power and volume up to get into recovery. Once there, select wipe cache.

PureChaosX

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply... but unfortunately my SP refuses to enter sort of recovery mode, either with Vol Up and power, or Vol Down and Power. Nothing works, so no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'll keep at and see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki