I have not been able to use the data on my phone from the very first day I activated it. I can only use apps or internet when connected to Wi-Fi. I know it's not the coverage or an outage because a) I called my service provider (Straighttalk) and checked and b) I had another straight talk phone directly before this one (which I brought in from Verizon), and it worked fine. Under my data settings, my Data is checked Enabled, my bluetooth, airplane mode, and Wi-Fi are turned off. Under Settings->About Phone-> Status, it says Mobile Data Network Disconnected. I have already cycled it off and on, done a sim card reset, and checked and rechecked all my settings. The last ST person I spoke to even gave me an APN specifically for straighttalk, and no go. They wanted me to take out the battery and restart it but I'm not sure my battery is removable (I have a Droid Razor Maxx), it has a tab that says battery removal on it, but no matter how hard I try, I can't get the battery out. My dad says he thinks the towers aren't seeing my phone (he used to work for Alltel before they became Verizon), but Straight Talk claims everything is fine on their end. PLEASE HELP
    09-18-2015 10:28 AM