Why is my tab auto installing unwanted app??

A

AC Question

Why is My tab is auto installing unwanted app??

Hi am using an android tab running on Android 4.2.1 I rooted it some months back all of a sudden anytime I go online a program named "com. Android. SystemUI" always hijacks any application that was onscreen it's just stay stuck until I hit d multiple window button to switch back to the pervious app and the whole thing happens repeatedly until I switch off my mobile data and it keeps downloading unwanted apps online please I need help Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is My tab is auto installing unwanted app??

Welcome to Android Central! You probably have some malware on the device. Does this persist after a factory reset? If so, then the malware probably installed itself to the system root, which would require you to reinstall the whole firmware.

Luther_King

May 17, 2016
Visit site

Yh it still persisted after the factory settings well I'll try the idea of reinstalling the whole firmware and I'll keep you guys posted thanks

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site

Similar thing happened to me and I performed factory reset the problem continued. I performed factory reset again and what is being displayed is that the "system IU has stopped working ". This has made my phone running on Android 4.2.2 not being used. Once I switch on the it will write the same thing. Can anyone assist me restore my phone. Cletus Nwokoro.

Posted via the Android Central App

meesvalentijn

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site

So I had a similair problem the easiest way to fix this ( in my case ) was to download AVG for your mobile. He will then block these files. He doens't remove them but at least you dont need to worry about them anymore :)