How to download complete mp3 files from a music website

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi I am Rupesh from India. I have android mobile phone.

I have seen a music website which contains 9000 mp3 files and from that I need 3000 mp3 files and these files are contained in a separate category and again these files are arranged into sub categories.

I know about offline browsers and I have used some of them on windows os but at present I don't have Windows PC or laptop. some of which I used was neo downloader which is used to download complete image files from a website and it worked very nicely and it was easy to understand.

I am new to httrack and have no idea about scanrules, mime associations etc., I have tried to download complete mp3 files using httrack but I am unable to understand the options I mean filters,flow control etc.,

I want to download only mp3 files and discard all other file types including HTML,CSS,js,jpeg etc.,. The site structure must be present.

If you suggest httrack please try to suggest the options I mean
scanrules, type/mime associations.

Is there any tool based on httrack which provides simpler GUI interface for android mobile phone.

Regards,
Rupesh.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What website is this? I would be very cautious about sites that offer "free music," especially if that music is from current albums and not public doman, because that would most likely be piracy. In addition, there would be an increased risk for malware.

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
No I am sure that the site I am going to download doesn't contain any malware and the site I am going to download doesn't contain copyrighted files. In that site they have even suggested to make complaint if we find any copyrighted material.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, thanks for letting us know. As you can imagine, there are many people who are interested in obtaining pirated material for free, so we just have to be careful about these kinds of discussions.

That being said, I'm not familiar with the programs you're mentioning, so I'll have to defer to other members who might be able to contribute.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay