New Messages and Dialer?

dj2kdynasty

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I personally like color schemes. It adds personality....IMO.

With hundreds of Android devices....do the flagship phones of Galaxies and Notes get these updates??

My concern with Android is they have soooo many Android devices with unique features it is impossible to give every device the same updates.

That's where apple is the best and the worst because they limit the consumer but allow for mainstream features everyone can use.

Sent from my iPhone dj2kUNLEASHED

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am little put off on the look of apps. The apps are too simplistic and too vibrate in color which gives it a juvenile appearance. This ashamed since they showed so much promise in there Gmail, Google Maps, Youtube, Currents and Google Now apps. Googles Calender and Keep app are that fine line between juvenile and simplistic. I like the Calender app but Google Keep is on same page as the new Messaging and Dialer app. I wonder how much these new apps color scheme will take over the looks of the OS. I hope Holo scheme primary color has changed from black to white to unify look other wise because the new apps alone look bad.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I personally like color schemes. It adds personality....IMO.

With hundreds of Android devices....do the flagship phones of Galaxies and Notes get these updates??

My concern with Android is they have soooo many Android devices with unique features it is impossible to give every device the same updates.

That's where apple is the best and the worst because they limit the consumer but allow for mainstream features everyone can use.

Sent from my iPhone dj2kUNLEASHED

Galaxy won't get it anyway. Since it has touch wize . and dialer is different

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007