Google Nexus 5 and Android KitKat set for 15 October

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I hope so. Only time will tell and if it does turn out to be next week, hopefully release of the device is not too far after that or at least an announcement by carriers if they will carry the device.

I also hope that ordering isn't as much of a fiasco as last year.

Given what T-Mobile did with the pricing of their Nexus 4, I would be content with it being a Play Store-only device, again assuming their checkout process/production is ready for the amount of people ordering.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I hope so. Only time will tell and if it does turn out to be next week, hopefully release of the device is not too far after that or at least an announcement by carriers if they will carry the device.

Hopefully it will be available on all carriers, too.

evan_adams

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
With iPads going on the 22nd they have to do it on the 15th otherwise they are looking into November.

HOWEVER, I did just realize something. KitKat.... Halloween candy ... October.... yea last week of the month makes a lot more sense.

mattatwar1

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
With iPads going on the 22nd they have to do it on the 15th otherwise they are looking into November.

HOWEVER, I did just realize something. KitKat.... Halloween candy ... October.... yea last week of the month makes a lot more sense.

Well I think end of the month was when they announced the nexus 4 ( On October 29, 2012, Google announced the Nexus 4 and scheduled its launch for November 13, 2012.) But I think 4.4 will be announced earlier because they announced the name so early

Posted via Android Central App