Ringdroid not working for KitKat?

anon(20500)

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues using Ringdroid to create a ring tone? I can create a clip but when I assign it as a ringtone, it just 'gongs'. It's doesn't actually play the clip. Any advice? Just wait for any update to the app? I can't take the ring tones that come with it!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issues using Ringdroid to create a ring tone? I can create a clip but when I assign it as a ringtone, it just 'gongs'. It's doesn't actually play the clip. Any advice? Just wait for any update to the app? I can't take the ring tones that come with it!

You would have to wait for an update. Do ringtones from Zedge work? If they do at least that is something other than stock.

Adrian Giles

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Same problem for me with ringtone editor pro

Dennis Gibson

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Same problem for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae