One gripe.....Just one.

LEMONGRAB

Banned
Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't matter what he said, the mods shouldn't be allowing comments like that if this is a family friendly forum.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

See that's where your wrong jack. It matters exactly what he said. I will not be bullied slandered or made to feel less than when using this forum. Goes for you broken english or any mod for that matter.

This thread is in unacceptable condition; UNACCEPTABLE....
SSgS|||_2_DroidCentral

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
See that's where your wrong jack. It matters exactly what he said. I will not be bullied slandered or made to feel less than when using this forum. Goes for you broken english or any mod for that matter.

This thread is in unacceptable condition; UNACCEPTABLE....
SSgS|||_2_DroidCentral

I honestly don't care about your beliefs or what you will not tolerate on this forum. My issue is not with you if you can't understand that. My point is that these mods on this forum have complained about petty things and nonsense but yet they allow someone to make a comment like "your mother should have swallowed". It seems as if they monitor what they want to and overlook other things and that's not cool. U can say what you want man, I'm not beefing with you

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I think the mods do the best they can, but they can't be everywhere all the time. I can assure you, it's a fine line between trying run a family friendly forum, while trying not to censor every rude comment that pops up. If a moderator fails to catch a comment that's against forum guidelines, the only way they'll know about it is if another member reports it.
Point is, I think these guys do a great job. Just because they miss something, doesn't mean they are "picking and choosing" what or who needs moderating.

my 2 cents

tap'n

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow, what did he say that got him banned? I still can't figure out what he was trying to say, and why he was so angry in the first place. By the time I got back to the thread, he was censored and banned. Yikes.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I think the mods do the best they can, but they can't be everywhere all the time. I can assure you, it's a fine line between trying run a family friendly forum, while trying not to censor every rude comment that pops up. If a moderator fails to catch a comment that's against forum guidelines, the only way they'll know about it is if another member reports it.
Point is, I think these guys do a great job. Just because they miss something, doesn't mean they are "picking and choosing" what or who needs moderating.

my 2 cents

tap'n

I somewhat agree with you but we had a thread and they would make sure they would come in that thread and find something wrong with everything we did and warn us about something that wasn't even in violation of the rules. I also had a signature that wasn't in violation of the rules but they made it a point to harass me and get me to change it and say "since this is a family forum, my signature might be offensive to someone". It was almost like they were just nit picking. So when I stumble on this thread and see comments like I saw, I found it real funny that these people were not warned or suspended. Blatant violations of the rules but no one saw those. I just found it crazy and wanted to speak out. Most mods are cool and do as much as they can but I just want the enforcement of the rules to be fair across the board. That's all man

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Most mods are cool and do as much as they can but I just want the enforcement of the rules to be fair across the board. That's all man

Gotcha.... I wasn't fully aware of the backstory. :thumbup:

tap'n

beiting

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm not a big fan of people who jump down a new person's throat. I don't post much, but lurk quite a bit...I see someone asking a question then getting hammered personally.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I somewhat agree with you but we had a thread and they would make sure they would come in that thread and find something wrong with everything we did and warn us about something that wasn't even in violation of the rules. I also had a signature that wasn't in violation of the rules but they made it a point to harass me and get me to change it and say "since this is a family forum, my signature might be offensive to someone". It was almost like they were just nit picking. So when I stumble on this thread and see comments like I saw, I found it real funny that these people were not warned or suspended. Blatant violations of the rules but no one saw those. I just found it crazy and wanted to speak out. Most mods are cool and do as much as they can but I just want the enforcement of the rules to be fair across the board. That's all man

All the mobile nations forums are like this. It's best to just ignore it. I use these a lot less than before and tend to tell people I know to go to other forums because of it.

CB is not as bad as AC. WP Central is the worse, and this goes on a lot in some subforums at xda as well.

Just something you have to deal with.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781