Kudos to Google

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
What was this? One bug I wish they would fix is allowing you to choose which account you want to use for in app purchases. I never have been able to figure out how the hell they choose which one to use.

Not too sure, but I think you go to the Play Store, go to the left menu and then click the little arrow next to the account you're currently logged on to, and from there I think you can switch between accounts.

smoledman

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
What was this? One bug I wish they would fix is allowing you to choose which account you want to use for in app purchases. I never have been able to figure out how the hell they choose which one to use.

In KitKat 4.4, often the grouping of emails into one entry would just cycle on forever until you hit the clear button at the top. That is now fixed in 4.4.2.

Ryan Pacheco

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Not too sure, but I think you go to the Play Store, go to the left menu and then click the little arrow next to the account you're currently logged on to, and from there I think you can switch between accounts.

In KitKat 4.4, often the grouping of emails into one entry would just cycle on forever until you hit the clear button at the top. That is now fixed in 4.4.2.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. I know what you're referring to now. :)