Forgot Password

Ayan Ashraf

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I went to my nexus 7 (2012) and I turned it on. I tried the password I had last time but it wouldn't work! I must've forgot my password. :( But luckily I got in with Face Unlock! I need to reset my password somehow without knowing it. Tried Hard Reset, but when I clicked on "Recovery mode" then it said "No Command". Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee helpppp!!!!!!

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I went to my nexus 7 (2012) and I turned it on. I tried the password I had last time but it wouldn't work! I must've forgot my password. :( But luckily I got in with Face Unlock! I need to reset my password somehow without knowing it. Tried Hard Reset, but when I clicked on "Recovery mode" then it said "No Command". Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee helpppp!!!!!!
I think there's an option to send yourself an email, with which you can recover the password. Do you have any such option as 'Forgot Password?' after many wrong attempts?

Ayan Ashraf

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Nope. It only comes for pattern unlock. :(
I'm going to try Hard Reset again in a while.
Well then, I'll have to use Face Unlock to get in which requires me to blink.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
There is a way , you use adb commands on your PC/laptop but you'd have to check on the internet as I've never used it I think I saw it on the xda forums so start there...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

Ayan Ashraf

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Well, sadly the USB won't work with my Nexus 7, so I have to charge it with a dock. I can't attach it to my laptop, but my WiFi on the Nexus 7 is fine.

Edit:
I did it! I went to Android Device Manager and did it from there. Thanks, anyways!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital