4.4 on HTC One not displaying full cover album art

born2fly32

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I just received Kit Kat this morning and one of the things I was pretty excited about was the full screen album art. But I've tried playing music from several different music players and all it shows on my lock screen is my wallpaper. Anyone know what's up?

Posted via Android Central App

Huff009

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here. I'm assuming the problem is with HTC's version. I have had KitKat on my Nexus 7 tablet for a month, or more, and the lock screen album art works just fine. Not sure why HTC would disable this, but it's a shame because it's a great feature.

*****Update*****
I spoke with a rep from HTC today and he confirmed that this feature is not available on their phones. He attributed it to the fact that the HTC phones run the Sense software.

Last edited:

jdale025

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here. I'm assuming the problem is with HTC's version. I have had KitKat on my Nexus 7 tablet for a month, or more, and the lock screen album art works just fine. Not sure why HTC would disable this, but it's a shame because it's a great feature.

*****Update*****
I spoke with a rep from HTC today and he confirmed that this feature is not available on their phones. He attributed it to the fact that the HTC phones run the Sense software.

Boo, hiss, really? I spent a good hour the other day updating all of my album art for the update. Sadface!

So that won't be happening.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37