Aaron Coker

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I was told the update would give the stock keyboard emojis. well it didnt. anyway to do this without downloading stupid go anything or launcher anything

retsaw

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Sure it does☺

At least the stock keyboard does on my Nexus device. What device are you using? It may be that your device manufacturer hasn't included the stock Google keyboard in which case you can install it from the Play Store, if you are using Google's keyboard there should be a button to bring them up, though depending on the app you are in you may need to long press the enter button to get it.

Posted via Android Central App

CDSKH

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I am not sure which device you are using, however on my Note 3, you need to hold the "microphone" key down on your keyboard and click on the happy face icon.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Samsung keyboard has this built in, and their emoji don't look like it was design by retards (Google emoji do).

Long press microphone. Icon is obvious.

They need a Setting to configure the emoji to show there instead of the microphone, IMO.

Emoji on Samsung devices with JB+ or any 4.4 device do not and should not depend on specific apps or app plug-ins being used. You don't need a 3rd party app for that.

If you're using Google Keyboard from before the update and they aren't showing up, Uninstaller it and reinstall the keyboard from Play Store.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish