Google+ Photos App

aaronlam

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me but for some reason, I can only load 5 folders in the folder view. I know the photos are there and can be accessed through the Gallery app.

For example: in /Pictures there are 10 folders... but in Google+ Photos app only shows 5.

Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So all 10 folders in question are direct subfolders from /Pictures? And they all have photos in there? I just tested it out on my Nexus 5, adding 6 test subfolders in the /Pictures directory, and putting a test photo in each. When I went back to Photos and went to the Folder view, I saw all 6 of the test folders, in addition to the Camera folder.

aaronlam

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes... directly in the /Pictures folder. I am using Google Edition HTC One M7. Maybe it's a bug. In the Photos app... I can only scroll down 5 folders. I can see all the folders in QuikPic and the stock Gallery app.

Thanks for checking though.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Photos is part of Google+, so try going to Settings>Apps>All, selecting Google+, and clearing the cache and data. Then start it back up again. You might have to start Google+ first and sign back in, then access Photos.