Android file manager shows up for no reason with Lehighvalleylive app

JerseyErnie

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Using my Google Nexus 10 tablet with android version 4.4.2 my local newspaper app is Lehighvalleylive. I can open the app, but lately when I select an article to read it goes to an android file manager screen: /storage/emulated/0 (25) and lists all of my files first. If I tap the back arrow a few times, I get the story. It does this every time and I am clueless what to do about it. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but still no good. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Using my Google Nexus 10 tablet with android version 4.4.2 my local newspaper app is Lehighvalleylive. I can open the app, but lately when I select an article to read it goes to an android file manager screen: /storage/emulated/0 (25) and lists all of my files first. If I tap the back arrow a few times, I get the story. It does this every time and I am clueless what to do about it. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but still no good. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

It might be the app itself. Have you tried it on other devices?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could try going to Settings>Apps, selecting that app, and clearing the cache and data. Then try again.

JerseyErnie

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I cleared cache and data and it stiull fails. The confusing part is that on occasion it will work once or twice then right back to file manager

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000